Commercial Pilots and Flight Attendants working with a fixed schedule commercial fare paying passenger airline.
- Holds an Australian Airline transport license (pilots)
Insurance cover includes:
Provides you with a lump sum payment on death or terminal illness. This cover is available outside and inside Super.
Provides you with a lump sum if you suffer a specified illness or injury, regardless of whether you are prevented from working or not. This cover is available outside Super only.
Income Protection (IP)
Replaces up to 75 per cent of your income if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury.
How much is enough?
Determining a level of cover, we consider current and future financial needs such as, clearing debts and replacing income.
It is also important to allow for additional medical costs for treatment and ongoing care in the event of a specific injury or condition.
Other things to consider include:
- How much do your surviving dependants need to pay for living expenses?
- How much will your childrens education cost and how will it be funded?
- Naturally insurance needs are balanced with your budget
- You can choose your desired level of cover